Measure your roof
In order to provide an accurate quote please measure the total length of the roof edge that needs to be protected, making a note of any turns or changes in elevation that may be encountered.
Use Our Free Design Service
Simply submit a drawing or image of the roof area along with the specific measurements and we will give you impartial and professional advice on all of the components you need.
within 24 hours
Once we have agreed with you exactly what is required, we can arrange for the immediate shipping of all the components to your premises or direct to site.
Quick and Easy Installation
With all the uprights cut to length and all the fixings from the key clamp range, the installation of our Freestand Roof Edge Protection couldn’t be simpler.
The Fisher Alvin Freestand Roof Edge Protection is a counterbalanced guardrail system that is tested and certified to BS EN 13374 – 2004 as a Class A protection system, that provides protection for worker safety at height. With no penetration or damage to the roof, the freestand system is easy and quick to install and can be used on virtually any flat roof surface.
With the use of counterbalanced arms, end weights and a range of key clamps and tube, all in a 48.3mm diameter we are able to supply and deliver the required items to site on a next day basis wherever possible. As a result exposed or unprotected flat roofs can become a thing of the past so contact us now for either advice or a free quote.
Roof Edge Protection
- Designed in accordance with British Standards as a Class A protection system, tested and certified to BS EN 13374-2004
- Designed with low profile counterbalanced arms to reduce any potential trip hazard
- Ensures all staff and roof workers are protected from falls whilst working at height
- Our freestanding systems mean there is no damage or penetration of the roof area
- Rubber membranes are applied to all surfaces that are in contact with the roof
- Can be fixed directly to wall (where appropriate) or totally freestanding with end weights
Easy to Install
- Easily assembled using our key clamp system
- Minimal tools required with uprights which are all cut to length prior to dispatch
- Installation should be undertaken by qualified and trained personnel
Free Design Service
- Fisher Alvin offer a free design service to advise on required materials for any installation
- Experienced staff on hand to provide free design and advice
- All items are in-stock and ready for next day delivery
Call Fisher Alvin on 01905 779944 for a quote
The safety of workers operating at height is vital for all businesses. With an increasing number of reasons to be working on roofs from maintenance and cleaning the need for roof protection has never been greater.
With Freestanding Roof Edge Protection installed companies and individuals can be assured of worker safety, creating a barrier at the roof edge and minimising the risk of falls
With a vast amount of experience from previous projects our experts are on hand and ready to review any images / drawings that you have and advice you in terms of exactly what you will need to protect your roof. We know how important it is for you and your clients that installations go right first time and this is what we are here to help you ensure happens.
To make use of this free service simply upload any images / drawings / measurements via the attached link and we will respond to you within 1 hour during normal business hours of 9am-5pm. Please note uploads sent after 5pm each day will be responded to by 10am on the following working day.
All products are manufactured to the highest quality using the finest materials and most modern plant and machinery.
In addition to providing a quality product we also aim to be the best value on all of the products we sell. If you find a similar product available at a lower price please contact us and will do our best to offer you a better deal.
We know how important it is that you get the right goods, at the right location, at the right time and therefore the delivery of our products is one of the most important aspects of the service we offer.
We will always take a site contact name and number for the delivery at the point when the order is made and will aim to deliver the majority of orders on a next day basis. Where this is not possible due to the size or weight of the consignment we will ensure the delivery is made within 2-3 working days to anywhere within the UK.
Please note different delivery times can be encountered for deliveries outside of the UK.