Mezzanine Pallet Safety Gates from Fisher Alvin
Fisher Alvin range of safety gates includes mezzanine pallet gates. Our pallet gates have been designed to allow goods to be moved safely up or down from mezzanines or raised working surfaces.
The range is easy to install or retro-fit to guardrails and barriers where openings need to be protected such as on mezzanines in warehouses and logistic centres. Each gate is counterbalanced for a positive open and close action, adding to the gate’s ease of operation.
- Compliant with EN 14122-3 requirements for assured safe operation
- Available in galvanised steel or aluminium dependant on customer requirements
- Built using tubular fittings
- No welded parts so any damage can be easily repaired, keeping the gate operational
- Cycle tested for 50,000 openings for assured durability
- Salt spray tested for corrosion resistance (672 hours) to allow continuous operation even in corrosive environments
- Minimal number of moving parts for lower maintenance
Fisher Alvin pallet gates have been designed to be fully adjustable in width and can accommodate openings up to 1.8m. Our pallet gates are available in four different sizes to suit the type of operation required.
Pallet Gate – Standard Model Galvanised
Pallet Gate – Standard Model Powder Coated
Pallet Gate – Narrow Frame Model Galvanised
Pallet Gate – Narrow Frame Model Powder Coated
Pallet Gate – Tall Pallet Model Galvanised
Pallet Gate – Tall Pallet Model Powder Coated
Pallet Gate – Extra Wide Model Aluminium
Call Fisher Alvin on 01905 779944 for a quote