- Fisher Alvin Freestanding Roof Edge Protection is designed in accordance with BS EN 13374:2013 as a Class A protection system.
- The rails and supports are made of galvanised steel tube to BS EN ISO 1461 and have an outside diameter of 48.3mm.
- Installation should be undertaken by qualified and trained personnel only.
- The key clamp components are iron castings manufactured to the requirements of BS EN 1562 and 1563. Set screws are manufactured in case hardened steel and are protected against corrosion with proprietary Zinc Aluminium coating and with stainless steel screws available also.
- A key clamp component can support an axial load of 900KG’s per set screw with the set screw tightened up to a torque of 39Nm (29lbs/ft or 4Kgm); rating includes a safety factor of 2:1 provided these conditions are met and the torque is set with a calibrated torque wrench.
- All quotations and prices given by Fisher Alvin are for the supply and delivery to site of the required materials. Please note they do not include installation or any costs associated with the transfer of materials to the roof area such as crane hire.
- Further technical information including testing certificates and load calculations can be supplied upon request.