Fisher Alvin Rooflight Covers offer an effective solution for covering unprotected rooflights without blocking out the light. The systems can be installed on trapezoidal and standing seam roofs.
Falls through fragile roof surfaces, especially fragile rooflights, are one of biggest causes of serious injuries as a result of working at height accidents.
The Work at Height Regulations require that anyone working on or near to a fragile surface must ensure, as far as reasonably practical, that suitable fall protection is provided.
Rooflight Cover Options
Fisher Alvin Rooflight Covers are available in two formats:
- The Standard Model fixes virtually flat to the roof surface, it has been designed to be permanently secured directly over the roof light.
- The Raised Model is mounted above the skylight to give a greater distance between the mesh panel and the roof light, so in the event of a fall the Raised Model will support the weight without damaging the skylight.
Fisher Alvin Rooflight Covers primary panels are 2m long and 1m wide. For bigger rooflights Fisher Alvin offers extension panels in either 2m or 1m long x 1m wide.
The Rooflight Covers from Fisher Alvin are modular in design and can be easily transported onto the roof top.
All parts, including mesh panels, are galvanised for enhanced durability, the tube can be colour coated if greater visibility is required.
Rooflight Covers Compliance
- Tested to EN ISO 1873: 2014 Part 2
- Complies with the ACR Red Book
Features and Benefits of Rooflight Covers
- Protect workers from falling though a fragile rooflight
- Cost-effective collective fall protection solution
- Easily transported onto the roof top
- Galvanised for enhanced durability
- Do not block out the light
- Easily fitted, keeping installation costs down
- Frame or panel will not brittle
- Frame can be colour coated for improved visibility
If you need a bespoke system to protect your rooflight or skylight, please contact us to discuss your requirements. Call us on 01905 779944 and our team will be happy to help.
Call Fisher Alvin on 01905 779944 or request a quote online
Parts in black on the images below show a product which will be purchased. Parts in white are not included.
Raised Rooflight Cover Primary Panel – 2 x 1m wideFree!
Raised Rooflight Cover Extension – 2 x 1m wideFree!
Raised Rooflight Cover Extension – 1 x 1m wideFree!
Standard Rooflight Cover Primary Panel 2 x 1m wideFree!
Standard Rooflight Cover Extension – 2 x 1m wideFree!
Standard Rooflight Cover Extension – 1 x 1m wideFree!
Raised Rooflight Cover Primary Panel – 1 x 2m wideFree!
Raised Rooflight Cover Extension – 1 x 2m wideFree!
Standard Rooflight Cover Primary Panel – 1 x 2m wideFree!
Standard Rooflight Cover Extension – 1 x 2m wideFree!