Fisher Alvin Step-Over Platform Kits have been designed to provide safe access over obstructions such as pipework, plant and equipment and between different levels such as on roofs.
The off the shelf Step-Over Kits are available in 5 heights: 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm and 1400mm, all kits are 1000mm wide. The Step-Over Kits are delivered pre-assembled for ease and speed of installation on-site. The off the shelf Step-Over Kits are suitable for use on a variety of roof types and surfaces including concrete, membrane, asphalt and PVC.
Each Step-Over Kit includes a double handrail and toe-boards for added safety, nylon treads and base feet options to suit different roof types.
Step-Over Kits Compliance
- BS EN 14122 Part 3
Features & Benefits of Step-Over Kits
- Standard kits suitable for membrane, asphalt, concrete and PVC roofs
- Also suitable for use in warehouses and factories
- Built using tubular galvanised fittings
- Kits offered in a range of standard sizes
- Supplied flat packed with full assembly instructions
For metal roofs or larger heights, please see our Bespoke Step-Over Platforms.
Free Standing Mini Step-Over Kit Options (52Kg weights)
Fixed Mini Step-Over Kit Options